Sunday 1 December 2013

My New Airbrush Makeup Kit :D

For my 18th Birthday Present I received some money and with that money I put it towards my Airbrush Makeup Kit which I have been dying to get!! :D
All of the items you see below are brought from Youshiki Scissors and Hair.
You can find a link to their website under Favourite Sites.
 

This is my Airbrushing Makeup Kit plus extra. :D
 
This is my Airbrush and it compressor.
The Compressor is the size of my hand and it plugs into a wall and when on it is really quiet.
This is $110
 
These are my 11 Foundation Colours that come in the Kit. There is a colour to match every skin tone. :)
Bottle by its self is $16
11 Bottles is $150
These are my 12 Colours. they are amazing and personally blue is my favourite.
Bottles $ 16
12 Bottles $150

My Favourite Favourite Colours are the shimmers. There is Gold, Silver, Pearl and Bronze.
Bottle is $16
$ Bottles are $55

 

The UV Colours if I say so are pretty amazing! 8 Different colours and they glow under Ultra Violent Light.
Bottle is $16
8 Bottles is $88
 

The Oceantic eye shadow.



No comments:

Post a Comment