Sunday 15 December 2013

Blue Eyeshadow kind of day!! :)


Day was going pretty slow so Kaitlyn and Myself had fun playing with my makeup!
I used the Airbrush Makeup on myself completing foundation and contouring then used my aqua blue eyeshadow finished with eyeliner and mascara, my lipstick is icing!! :)


It's a bit blur but my eye with blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner! :)


My Blue Nails with white tips! I call this colour TARDIS blue after Doctor Who!! :)

Kaitlyn and myself once completing the makeup!! :)

Kaitlyn and Ella the cat having a cute moment

Kaitlyn taking photos of me in the backyard! 


Kaitlyn taking a photo upclose of me! :) I dislike but she likes it! :)

Kaitlyn and her makeup! I went for the traditional makeup using powder foundation and contouring, then used my new ARTistHD oceanic eyeshadow! :) 



Makeup Used:


Face Primer: ARTistHD Gel Primer
Eye and Lip Primer: ARTistHD Eye and Lip Primer
Foundation Powder: ARTistHD Tan Powder
Airbrush Makeup: ARTistHD Liquid Makeup
Contouring: ARTistHD Brown contours and Airbrush Makeup
Eyeshadow: Oceanic ARTistHD eyeshadow
Lipstick: ARTistHD Icing Lipstick :) 

 






1 comment:

  1. Ksenia Solo Biography, Born, Age, Facts, Family, Movie Only winning is not the quality, but also losing yourself for acting is also achievement that proved by the talented Ksenia Solo

    ReplyDelete