Saturday 24 May 2014

Kurth Kiln National Park Camping Trip

 

My family and I went Camping to a National Park just outside Gembrook, Victoria for the weekend.

 
I had just been given a new camera to play with and for my Business Starting off in Makeup and Photography.
 
These photos were taken just before we left
 
 
Little Brother James after arriving at our campsite
 
  
Sarah-Jane on James Bike going for a ride
 
 
Those Landscape photos are my First Time taking Photography 
 
 
 
Caught a happy moment between Mother and Daughter
 
 
Had fun doing a little photo-shoot while away
I did my sisters makeup 
Before
 
After
 
Sarah-Jane once I completed her makeup
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just a moment I caught on camera of my sister
 
My first time giving photography a go
 
 
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
  
 
 
 
Mother and Daughter moments
 
 
 Smoking the ants out of the wood on the campfire
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cobweb left by a spider
 
 
Little Brother Posing for me 
 
 
 My Dad with Girlfriend Sarah-Jane
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
All Photo are taken by Monique Freeman-Wright
Pentax Camera was used to photograph these photos

1 comment:

  1. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Best Joint Supplements For Dogs Our select triple action Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Turmeric formula works to not only relieve pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches but also lubricates joints and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet s mobility and greatly improve their quality of life Relieves stiffness and inflammation in pets sufferin.

    ReplyDelete